Parents encounter a variety of sleep challenges with their babies and toddlers. Please read below to see some of the common problems Parenting Unlimited can help you solve.
- My baby will not go to sleep without a bottle or nursing.
- My baby keeps breaking out of the swaddle, and then wakes up all night.
- My baby will not go to sleep without his pacifier and I have to give it to him all through the night.
- My baby will not go to sleep unless I hold/rock him and when I put him down, he cries.
- My baby stands up/sits up in his crib and then cries because he is “stuck” and does not know how to lie down.
- My baby does not have a predictable eating and sleeping schedule.
- My baby wakes up really early in the morning between 4:30am and 5:30am.
- My baby will only sleep in a stroller, swing, rock-n-play.. anything but their crib.
- My baby sleeps with me in my bed.
- My children (including multiples) share a room and wake each other up.
- My children are different ages and on very different schedules.
- My partner and I disagree on how to handle our sleep problems.
- My child fights bedtime and it is a constant, exhausting battle.
- My child moved from a crib to a bed and it is a disaster.
- My child will not go to sleep without me lying down or sitting with him.
- My child will not stay in his bed and comes out of his room 100 times.
- My child wakes up multiple times throughout the night and wants me to sit with him until he is asleep or wants to come in my bed.
- My child wakes up throughout the night and wants water, to be covered again, a different stuffed animal, to get in our bed, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he can think of.
- My child wakes up really early in the morning, between 4:30 and 5:30am.
- My child will only let ME put him to bed and cries when others try.
- My child vomits when he cries, so I have to stay with him until he’s asleep.
- My child climbed out of his crib too early and now he will not stay in a bed.
- My partner and I disagree about how to handle our sleep problems.
For more information about Sleep Services
or Potty Training
please Contact Us
at 917-623-7077 or email@example.com